good night prayer quotes for my love

May the Father above cradle you in love. It is a beautiful time of the day again.


Pin On Relationships

Always and forever yours Good night my dearest love.

. Have a blessed night baby. As the night draws nearer May His peace reign in your life. The Lord will form a edge of protection round about you.

May Lord shows you the path of success in your dream. May you find your rest in the warmth of the lord and arise and shine to a glorious day as the Almighty God wakes you up. Good night my.

May you experience Gods unwavering love tonight and always. Have a tight sleep. I pray that You will watch over them as they sleep and keep them safe from harm.

May your sleep be blessed and refreshing may you be covered in Gods love and enjoy a peaceful night. Have a good night gorgeous. Good night my sweet tomorrow we will be together again.

May the mercies of the Lord be with you this night and beyond. Good night my cherry. May His spirit never depart from you this night.

May He restore your energy for tomorrow. Your blessings are many and your mercy is great. Have a peaceful night darling.

Tonight I am praying for you to have a restful sleep peaceful dreams and most importantly a heart full of love for only me. My dreams come true and I hope tomorrow will be a better day in store for us. Good night prayer to my love.

Dear God may all living creatures attain love. Good night my love. As you sleep tonight the Lord will keep you safe through the night and endow you with rest.

Heavenly Father I come before You today to thank You for all the blessings You have bestowed on me. Good night my queen. Every of your adversaries will be put to shame.

His glory will shine upon you. As you sleep tonight may the stars shine upon you and may all odds be in. May you shine brighter and better tomorrow.

52 Good Night Prayer For My Love Friends And Well Wishers. Good night sweet dream prayer for my love. I hope that as you sleep you.

A bundle of love is my wish for you and a prayer of long life is my heart desire for you. Give us good rest as upon you we wait. I just wanted to say good night and let you know how much you mean to me.

May he bless your sleep and your good health keep. Goodnight prayer for her. Enjoy your nights rest love.

Good night honey I love you. Have a blessed night. 6 Good Night Prayer For My Love Sample.

No matter how tiresome your day might be I am grateful to God for bringing us together. No matter how long or short the night I want you to know all will be well as I have prayed for you. Good Night Prayer Quotes For Him 18 MOBI Good Night Prayer Quotes For Him Goodnight Prayers-Sophie Piper 2009-01-20 Prayers of joy and hopefulness for the end of the day -- p.

May angels watch over you as you sleep and nature be your lullaby. May your choices bring you joy and peace. I pray for a night of restful sleep and dream of holding you again.

Goodnight my love goodnight sweetheart goodnight my solace to me the woman of my dreams. Good night my love sleep peacefully. My love for you keeps growing stronger each day and I love you so much for the kind and caring person you are.

Have a tight sleep. To my most beautiful friend. Good night my queen.

My love May you have a restful night may find peace within to start a new day. To my jewel. And when this night comes to an end may our two souls meet at heavens gate.

Prayers for God to show you the way to a better tomorrow. Good night my love. Night Prayer for My Love.

I reserve a beautiful good night prayer for you every night. I pray that you sleep well and your guardian angels watch over you as they carry your dreams away. This cold night God will reveal the way to success to you in your dream tonight.

God of creation I thank you for the night thank you for the stars alight. I pray that you get a beautiful dream tonight. Good night my queen.

I pray for you that all your anxieties fears and insecurities be taken away by God. May God takes your soul to heaven bless your soul and back when its morning. Im grateful to him for bringing us closer.

I love and care for you with my last breath. _Behind my messages are a true feelings that my heart can never be apart from you even in many years to come my night will still never be complete without your beautiful voice. See also 50 Funny Good Night Messages and Wishes.

Dear my sweet love tonight as you sleep I will take this time to let you know how deeply I care. Days might be tiresome but nights are peaceful so sleep peacefully my love and leave the rest to God. May He restore your energy for tomorrow.

This is my prayer Amen. I especially thank You for name of loved one who brings joy into my life in so many ways. May your night be filled with rest and peace.

I will dream of you tonight as I lie awake in bed. Goodnight Prayer for My Love Husband Good night my dear husband. Its time for bed my love.

Good night my love I miss you. I pray that you find great peace and rest for the night is yours my love. Never forget to cast off your cares and burden upon Him for He cares for you.


Pin On Good Night Prayer


Pin On Good Night Prayer


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Good Night


I Pray To God Every Night To Bless You And To Take Care Of You I Miss You And Love You Very M Good Night Friends Sweet Dreams My Love Good


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Nazir Carrim Gmail Com


Pin On Wisdom


Pin On Special Days


Pin On Good Night Blessing


Pin On Good Night Greetings


Pin On Good Night


Pin On Goodnight


Pin On Afternoon Night


Pin On Night Blessings


Pin On Good Night


Pin On Madre Mysli I Obrazki Ha Ha Ha


Pin On Night Time Prayers


Pin On Ejszaka

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1